2016 TERRA Grants for Florida Schools & Educators: Deadline 9/30
The Technology Education Resource & Redesign Alliance, Inc. (TERRA, Inc.) is a non- profit organization whose mission is to mobilize the resources, knowledge, and capacity of individuals, foundations, business and industry in shaping and facilitating educational policy, practice, and research for increased achievement in a global environment.
TERRA, Inc. is accepting applications from schools for teacher mini-grants.
The TERRA, Inc. Mini-Grants are intended to support school-based projects in grades Pre-K through 12 that are consistent with the TERRA, Inc. mission, and have a positive impact on education by using technology. These grants should fund initiatives that utilize technology in a new and innovative way or sustainability initiatives seeking to encourage and support creative, local environmental education and stewardship activities.
Who can Apply? Florida public, charter, and private schools and educators
Amount awarded: A total of $50,000 will be made available for a limited number of awards ranging from $500 to $3,000. The TERRA, Inc. Grants Committee will review proposals and make funding recommendations.
TERRA, Inc. seeks applications for projects in which students participate in learning experiences that utilize technology in an innovative way or promotes environmental sustainability. Funding is intended to encourage and support creative activities that build on the unique assets and strengths of individual education communities.
- The deadline for the 2016-2017 school year is September 30, 2016.
- Financial assistance is limited to $3,000 per school, per year.
- Grantees will be required to provide ongoing feedback of grant activities, documentation of their project, including a financial report of how money was spent, at least 5 high-resolution digital photos (including publicity releases), and a short reporting form.
- The Teacher/Applicant listed is whom we will contact regarding your application.
- For complete details and the grant application, visit: http://www.terraonline.org