Call for Bloggers on FSTE Website!
In an effort to keep FSTE members better connected and informed, we would like to assemble a 2013-14 cohort of bloggers from around the state of Florida. Each member of this honorable cohort will be responsible for writing one blog a month, sharing:
- Ideas for educational technology applications and projects
- Technology tips
- Reviews of new technologies, apps or tools
- Announcements about upcoming professional development opportunities in your area
- News about successful educational technology implementations
- or any other relevant topics of your choosing!
New to blogging? Don't worry! We will even provide editing and support, too!
If you are interested or have any questions about joining this cohort, please contact FSTE Board member David Futch at firstname.lastname@example.org